“Healing through bespoke bodywork“
Massage : my specializations
Having received my diploma from Watpo Thai Traditional Massage School and Shiva-Som Academy in Bangkok, I was able to fully immerse myself in Thai culture, and to experience the true dynamics of their philosophy towards well-being, massage and the spa experience. I continually try to combine my extensive training and work experience to bring a unique treatment that is adapted to the needs of each individual person.
With a very attentive approach, this combination of skills and techniques creates an out-of-this-world experience.
So surrender, and let me guide you!
Massage : Outcalls
VILLAS – HOTELS – YACHTS – OFFICES
For private clients, executives, corporate events and parties, I can bring my massage to your place of choice.
● At your VILLA
● At your HOTEL
● On board your YACHT
● At your COMPANY OFFICE
I bring everything needed to enhance the experience: my table, organic oils and towels.
EXTENSIVE MASSAGE EXPERIENCE
at their homes or offices
Associated with luxury HOTELS AND SPAS, including :
– Four Seasons Grand Hotel, Cap-Ferrat
– Hotel Barrière Le Majestic, Cannes
– Hotel du Cap – Eden Roc, Cap d’Antibes
– Intercontinental Grand Hotel, Bordeaux
– Hotel Fer à Cheval, Megève
– Hotel Fermes de Marie, Megève
ATELIER ANNIE LAY
Sophrology, Facials, Well-being – Bordeaux
Massage : Locations
Each summer I am on the Côte d’Azur and its surroundings:
Cannes, Cap d’Antibes, Antibes, Nice, Villefranche sur Mer, Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu sur Mer, Eze, Cap d’Ail, Cap Martin Roquebrune, Monaco, Montecarlo, Saint-Tropez
In the winter I am in Megève and Bordeaux.
Massage is a manual practice of body and neuromuscular relaxation. The massage works both physically and psychically, by relieving muscular tension, as well as allowing one to restore a consciousness and reconnection with our body.
Physical benefits :
The physical benefits of massage vary, depending on the different massage techniques applied, and contribute to the muscular well-being of the body and also the health of internal organs.
Essentially, massage :
– tones the body and softens the skin,
– relieves muscle-related tension and relaxes the body,
– alleviates pain in all areas of the body, including neck, head, back, lower back, arms, hands, legs and feet,
– reduces toxins and cellulite,
– reawakens the sense of touch.
Internal benefits :
The internal benefits include:
– improves and restores energy lines within the body,
– increases blood and lymphatic circulation,
– improves sleep and improves digestion,
– helps improve joint mobility,
– reduces fatigue.
Psychic and Emotional :
The psychic and emotional benefits of massage include:
– an improved sense of physical well-being and enhanced mental well-being,
– it helps to fights stress and reduce anxiety,
– lowers depression,
– improves and enhances ones mood.