“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
MASSAGE Cap d’ail
“Healing through bespoke bodywork“
Massage Cap d'Ail : my specializations
Having received my diploma from Watpo Thai Traditional Massage School and Shiva-Som Academy in Bangkok, I was able to fully immerse myself in Thai culture, and to experience the true dynamics of their philosophy towards well-being, massage and the spa experience. I continually try to combine my extensive training and work experience to bring a unique treatment that is adapted to the needs of each individual person.
With a very attentive approach, this combination of skills and techniques creates an out-of-this-world experience.
So surrender, and let me guide you!
Massage Cap d'Ail : Outcalls
VILLAS – HOTELS – YACHTS – OFFICES
For private clients, executives, corporate events and parties, I can bring my massage to your place of choice in Cap d’Ail.
● At your VILLA
● At your HOTEL
● On board your YACHT
● At your COMPANY OFFICE
I bring everything needed to enhance the experience: my table, organic oils and towels.
EXTENSIVE MASSAGE EXPERIENCE
at their homes or offices
Associated with luxury HOTELS AND SPAS, including :
– Four Seasons Grand Hotel, Cap-Ferrat
– Hotel Barrière Le Majestic, Cannes
– Hotel du Cap – Eden Roc, Cap d’Antibes
– Intercontinental Grand Hotel, Bordeaux
– Hotel Fer à Cheval, Megève
– Hotel Fermes de Marie, Megève
ATELIER ANNIE LAY
Sophrology, Facials, Well-being – Bordeaux
Massage Cap d'Ail : Locations
Each summer I am in Cap d’Ail on the Côte d’Azur and its surroundings:
Cannes, Cap d’Antibes, Antibes, Nice, Villefranche sur Mer, Saint-Jean Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu sur Mer, Eze, Cap d’Ail, Cap Martin Roquebrune, Monaco, Montecarlo, Saint-Tropez
In the winter I am in Megève and Bordeaux.
Massage is a manual practice of body and neuromuscular relaxation. The massage works both physically and psychically, by relieving muscular tension, as well as allowing one to restore a consciousness and reconnection with our body.
Physical benefits :
The physical benefits of massage vary, depending on the different massage techniques applied, and contribute to the muscular well-being of the body and also the health of internal organs.
Essentially, massage :
– tones the body and softens the skin,
– relieves muscle-related tension and relaxes the body,
– alleviates pain in all areas of the body, including neck, head, back, lower back, arms, hands, legs and feet,
– reduces toxins and cellulite,
– reawakens the sense of touch.
Internal benefits :
The internal benefits include:
– improves and restores energy lines within the body,
– increases blood and lymphatic circulation,
– improves sleep and improves digestion,
– helps improve joint mobility,
– reduces fatigue.
Psychic and Emotional :
The psychic and emotional benefits of massage include:
– an improve sense of physical well-being and enhanced mental well-being,
– it helps to fights stress and reduce anxiety,
– lowers depression,
– An improve and enhances ones mood.